Barrier Animal Care Clinic
General information about this Surgery:
- The Barrier Animal Care Clinic opened in 1997. Since then we have continued to strive to give your pets the best level of care through continued investment in staff and equipment.
- We are here to help you achieve the most you can from your relationship with your pets.
- We will happily advise you as to which sort of pet would suit you, through to coping with the problems of your pets older years.
- We Are Open 7 days a week for your convenience and offer late evening appointments until 7:30 every weeknight
- We have On Site Digital Radiography, Ultrasound, ECG, Dental Faculties & Much more
- We provide Quality Care at Affordable Prices - Ask About Our Pet Health Plan to spread the cost of your pets healthcare by direct debit
- We have a specialised Interest in Exotic Pets (especially Reptiles & Birds)
This is a small animal surgery, we treat all pets
We have particular interest and experience in treating avian (bird), exotic species.
We have a particular interest and experience in the treatment of backyard poultry, birds of prey, cage and aviary birds, cats, dogs, ferrets, game birds, guinea pigs, parrots and cockatiels, rabbits, reptiles, small furries.
We treat indigenous wildlife without charge.
This surgery is near to these places:
Greater London, New Charlton, King George V Dock, Charlton, Woolwich Common, Plumstead, North Woolwich, Custom House, Royal Albert Dock, Woolwich, Royal Victoria Dock, Canning Town, Silvertown, Bugsbys Reach, Woolwich Reach, Thames Barrier, Greenwich, Blackheath, Lewisham, Deptford, Abbey Wood, Brockley, Ladywell, Camberwell, Downham, Rushey Green, Eltham, New Eltham, Falconwood, Lee, GrovePark, Hither Green, New Cross, Peckham, Rotherhithe, Walworth, Plumstead, Shooters Hill, Upper Norwood, Anerly, Dulwich, Forest Hill, Honour Oak, Herne Hill, South Norwood, Sydenham, West Norwood, Thamesmead,
Our surgery Covers:
No mobile services available.
Find vets in
- Channel Isles
- Isle of Man
They always greet my animals in a friendly way and put them at ease before any treatment is started which can be difficult with a bouncy 1 year old Siberian Husky as well as the elderly German Shepherd
"Joey rescued cat"
I would highly recommend this vets!!!!
Thankyou you all !