Barrier Animal Care Clinic
General information about this Surgery:
- The Barrier Animal Care Clinic opened in 1997. Since then we have continued to strive to give your pets the best level of care through continued investment in staff and equipment.
- We are here to help you achieve the most you can from your relationship with your pets.
- Spread the cost of your pets annual preventative treatment with our monthly Pet Health Club
- Our vets have a special interest in exotic pets and regularly see a high number of reptiles and birds - we have full hospitalisation facilities for these pets.
- Shar-pei friendly vets - as held on the list maintained by the Shar Pei Rescue of Great Britain
- Acupuncture clinics run by qualified veterinary acupuncturist
- Nurse clinics available
We don't treat farm animals or equine
We have particular interest and experience in treating avian (bird), exotic species.
We have a particular interest and experience in the treatment of backyard poultry, birds of prey, cage and aviary birds, cats, dogs, ferrets, game birds, guinea pigs, parrots and cockatiels, rabbits, reptiles, small furries.
We treat indigenous wildlife without charge.
This surgery is near to these places:
Greater London, New Charlton, King George V Dock, Charlton, Woolwich Common, Plumstead, North Woolwich, Custom House, Royal Albert Dock, Woolwich, Royal Victoria Dock, Canning Town, Silvertown, Bugsbys Reach, Woolwich Reach, Thames Barrier, Greenwich, Blackheath, Lewisham, Deptford, Abbey Wood, Brockley, Ladywell, Camberwell, Downham, Rushey Green, Eltham, New Eltham, Falconwood, Lee, GrovePark, Hither Green, New Cross, Peckham, Rotherhithe, Walworth, Plumstead, Shooters Hill, Upper Norwood, Anerly, Dulwich, Forest Hill, Honour Oak, Herne Hill, South Norwood, Sydenham, West Norwood, Thamesmead,
Our surgery Covers:
No mobile services available.
Find vets in
- Channel Isles
- Isle of Man
They always greet my animals in a friendly way and put them at ease before any treatment is started which can be difficult with a bouncy 1 year old Siberian Husky as well as the elderly German Shepherd
"Joey rescued cat"
I would highly recommend this vets!!!!
Thankyou you all !